In no particular order…
* Blend visuals unveil their new video mapping spectacle in the warehouse. Combining live visuals in perfect step with the music and large scale projections covering a giant structure on stage, this will be a treat for the eyes as well as ears.
* Debut appearances at FACE in our intimate Courtyard space by non other than Art Department, Alex Arnout & Cera Alba. Plus warmup set by BBC.
* Street Closure, fully heated, covered, made comfortable for cotching & hosted by the UTC crew & their good friends Tempo Clash along with a killer line up brought to us via the Wonky Hi-Fi Soundsystem. An audio Visual Showcase on the street.
* Exhibited work & Live art showcases from the likes of Glenn Anderson, N4T4, Philth, FT, Ben Buckley, Jasmine Hortop & Roisin Hennessy.
* Full Seedy Sonics crew rockin the Warehouse space along side Jinx, Sub Focus & Plastician. This will be heavy. Check out the Sub Focus interview in Brum Notes.
* Mele & Hackman for Shadow City in The Garden bringing you some music savvy bass and trusted support by their residents.
* T-Bomb & Dolce Vita crew in the cellar getting us well sweaty. Perhaps we’ll put the aircon ay! Mmmmaybe!?
* More inappropriate half naked dj’s in that bar area of you know where, drinking silly consumptions quickly and swinging from anything swingable.
* Free drink if your wearing one of our wristbands.
Tickets from just £12. Plus zero booking fee on paper tickets AT ZEN Digbeth. You’ll feel like you robbed us!
ONLINE TICKETS NOW -
See you on Saturday folks! Any questions just ask us online.